Providing Customers with Peace of Mind
If an oscillator circuit is not suitable for a customer’s IC or timing device, non-oscillation or abnormal oscillation may occur, which may lead to device malfunction.
To ensure customers can use our timing devices with peace of mind, Kyocera has established technical support centers around the world to provide circuit matching services.
- Stable oscillation with higher gain margin
- Improved start-up time of oscillation
- Quick and flexible design support
Circuit Matching Report
- Negative resistance
- 3rd overtone negative resistance
- Initial frequency deviation
- Drive level
- Start-up time
Recommended Circuit Constants
- Load capacitor C1, C2
- Feedback resistor Rf
- Damping resistor Rd
Technical Support Center Locations
- USA (Greenville) : KYOCERA AVX Components Corporation
- Germany (Munich) : KYOCERA AVX Components GmbH
- China (Shenzhen) : KYOCERA (China) Sales & Trading Corporation
- Korea (Seoul) : KYOCERA Korea Co., Ltd.
- Japan (Yamagata) : Yamagata Higashine Plant
We disclose timing devices recommended by IC manufacturers.
Use this (crystal resonator circuit matching search) for device selection.
Technical information View All
Introducing Kyocera’s New Low-Phase Noise TCXO
Kyocera has developed a new compact low-phase noise temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) to handle high-speed and large-capacity…
Crystal Devices for ADAS
Demand for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is expected to increase rapidly along with the technological advancements and the…