Providing Customers with Peace of Mind
If an oscillator circuit is not suitable for a customer’s IC or timing device, non-oscillation or abnormal oscillation may occur, which may lead to device malfunction.
To ensure customers can use our timing devices with peace of mind, Kyocera has established design centers around the world to provide circuit matching services.
- Stable oscillation with higher gain margin
- Improved start-up time of oscillation
- Quick and flexible design support
Circuit Matching Report
- Negative resistance
- 3rd overtone negative resistance
- Initial frequency deviation
- Drive level
- Start-up time
Recommended Circuit Constants
- Load capacitor C1, C2
- Feedback resistor Rf
- Damping resistor Rd
Design Center Locations
- USA (Greenville) : KYOCERA AVX Components Corporation
- Germany (Esslingen) : KYOCERA AVX Components GmbH
- China (Shenzhen) : KYOCERA (China) Sales & Trading Corporation
- Korea (Seoul) : KYOCERA Korea Co., Ltd.
- Japan (Yamagata) : Yamagata Higashine Plant
We disclose timing devices recommended by IC manufacturers.
Use this (crystal resonator circuit matching search) for device selection.
Technical information View All
Crystal Devices for ADAS
Demand for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is expected to increase rapidly along with the technological advancements and the…
High-Precision TCXOs for 5G Base Stations
5G base stations require components that enable high-speed and high-capacity communications. Kyocera’s High-Precision TCXOs (Temperature-…