Providing Customers with Peace of Mind
If an oscillator circuit is not suitable for a customer’s IC or timing device, non-oscillation or abnormal oscillation may occur, which may lead to device malfunction.
To ensure customers can use our timing devices with peace of mind, Kyocera has established technical support centers around the world to provide circuit matching services.
- Stable oscillation with higher gain margin
- Improved start-up time of oscillation
- Quick and flexible design support
Circuit Matching Report
- Negative resistance
- 3rd overtone negative resistance
- Initial frequency deviation
- Drive level
- Start-up time
Recommended Circuit Constants
- Load capacitor C1, C2
- Feedback resistor Rf
- Damping resistor Rd
Technical Support Center Locations
- USA (Greenville) : KYOCERA AVX Components Corporation
- Germany (Munich) : KYOCERA AVX Components GmbH
- China (Shenzhen) : KYOCERA (China) Sales & Trading Corporation
- Korea (Seoul) : KYOCERA Korea Co., Ltd.
- Japan (Yamagata) : Yamagata Higashine Plant
We disclose timing devices recommended by IC manufacturers.
Use this (crystal resonator circuit matching search) for device selection.
Product Search Page for All Crystal Units
Crystal Devices Top Page
Technical information View All
Ultra-Small Crystal Units CX1008SB Series
The increasing functionality of communication terminals has led to an increase in the mounting density of electronic devices and a reduction in…
Introduction of Crystal Units with Thermistor for Communication Terminals
Introducing Qualcomm Technologies' certified chipset for smartphones and MediaTek's first certified SoC for 5G millimeter wave (e.g., Dimensity…